A glimpse into the lives of Trent, Amanda and Kennedy Ragar.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Kennedy Meets Her Great Grandma
Kennedy and I traveled down to Little Rock for the first time together this weekend. My mom and I threw a wedding shower for my friend Sara Beth who is getting married later in the month. It is hard to believe that Kennedy is already 1 1/2 months old. We took her to meet her great grandma for the first time. She did not know that we were in town, and we decided to surprise her. We had perfect timing on this visit. She had been told earlier that day that she was diagnosed with cancer. The surprise visit from Kennedy and I took her mind of the upsetting news. She was excited to see us, and she was thrilled to hold Kennedy and feed her a bottle. Kennedy was happy to meet her great grandma, and she also met some of her great aunts and uncles. A big milestone also occurred this weekend. She smiled for the first time at her Uncle James!
Trent and I dated for five years before tying the knot on May 21, 2005. We officially became a family on March 26, 2008 when Kennedy was born. She is the joy of our lives. Trent and I love being parents! Check back often for more blog posts! We will do our best to keep you updated and entertained!
No comments:
Post a Comment