
This past weekend, we headed down to Little Rock for the weekend. My brother has gotten involved with the American Cancer Society serving on the sponsorship committee for the 50's Vintage Affair charity event at Pleasant Valley Country Club. We decided to all go to support him and his efforts. Trent stayed home with Kennedy that night to babysit, but my mom, dad, and Cheryl rolled out to the event. Most everyone was dressed up in 50's clothing. My mom and I dressed up like the Pink Ladies, and James was Johnny Cash. There was a great turn out at the event, and my mom and I are always suckers for a silent auction. We were happy to support a cause that is so close to our hearts!








1 comment:
What a pretty girl you have! Oh, and I love the tutu pic. to cute!
Ginger
Post a Comment