A couple of weeks ago, my friends Morgan and and Sara Beth came into town, and we met up for lunch at Tim's Pizza on the Square. I have not seen either one in forever. Morgan's daughter Gabriella is only two weeks younger than Kennedy. It was fun getting the two girls together, and I got caught up with all the latest news with my friends! The highlight of the lunch was Sara Beth's big announcement that she is expecting a baby next April. I am thrilled for her! Now, it is time to plan a baby shower once we find out in November whether she is having a boy or girl.

2 comments:
Fun! I love to get together with my girl friends..It is so refreshing to get an adult lunch! lol Blessings
Tell Sarah Beth congrats! That's great! Those girls are getting so big! Can you believe they grow so fast.
Post a Comment