A glimpse into the lives of Trent, Amanda and Kennedy Ragar.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
School Christmas Party
It is hard to believe that it is Kennedy's 2nd Christmas already. She is growing up fast! Our house is completely decorated for Christmas with a total of four trees including one in Kennedy's room. Our house is lit with the highest quality of LED lights decorated by Christmas Decor or Northwest Arkansas. We also have our Elf on the Shelf sent by Santa Claus that she looks for everyday. Lastly, we have now attended Kennedy's 2nd school Christmas program and party. This year, she was an angel. I made a big mistake as Kennedy was walking down the center aisle to reach the stage. I really wanted to get a picture of her, and I called out her name. Her big singing performance turned to crying for her mommy. Oh well! I have learned my lesson for the next time. After the program, we all went back to her classroom so that she could enjoy her party with her friends and teachers. She had a great time!
Trent and I dated for five years before tying the knot on May 21, 2005. We officially became a family on March 26, 2008 when Kennedy was born. She is the joy of our lives. Trent and I love being parents! Check back often for more blog posts! We will do our best to keep you updated and entertained!
1 comment:
Wow, she is looking more and more like you Amanda! She is growing up so fast, adorable lil angel!
Post a Comment