Friday, June 26, 2009

15 Month Wellness Checkup Stats

Kennedy went to the doctor today for her 15 month wellness visit. Besides the extremely long wait to see the doctor, everything looked good. However, there was a little fluid in one of her ears that is starting to develop into an ear infection. The doctor gave us a prescription that should clear it up in no time. I think it was the remains of a previous infection from a couple of weeks ago. It is getting harder and harder to keep her occupied while waiting in the patient rooms. I think they need more kid friendly items in each room to keep kids entertained. The entire visit took over two hours, and we saw the doctor for approximately 15 minutes. At some point, the waiting process can get a little ridiculous. Below are her current stats. The doctor said that Kennedy is definitely not going to be the tallest person in her class. Oh well! I could have guess that since her Pediped shoe size is still 6-12 months.

Weight: 23 lbs (50% percentile)
Head Size: 18.4 in. (50% percentile)
Length: 29.4 in. (25% percentile)

No comments: