Kennedy and her buddy Tug the Pug. She thought it was fun to walk him on the leash!
We tried buying Kennedy her own toy cell phone, but she was not interested. She is all about the iPhone! She wants it all the time even while she sleeps!
I have always heard that when baby's first discover their feet that they can't keep them out of their mouth. However, Kennedy discovered her feet months and months ago. Why is this still happening? Plus, she thinks it is too funny!
This girl is constantly getting into everything! Besides pulling everything out of the refrigerator that she can get her hands on, she also enjoys messing with the dishwasher. Luckily, we had already put all the dishes away this time!






2 comments:
She is such a doll. I love the picture up top too.
Glad you're back - I've missed Kennedy pics. I love that she still likes her toes. I keep telling Kevin that Lincoln will too, but he's never seen that!
-Monica
Post a Comment