
On Saturday, Kennedy was in invited to her friend Avery's 1st birthday pool party. She met Avery and her brother Jackson at the Little Gym. Her and Jackson were in class together this past spring, and she will be in there class again this fall. Right when we got to the party, Kennedy found their car ride-on. She loved it, and she refused to get out of it for almost the entire party. I obviously need to take my child for more rides around the block in her Radio Flyer sport coupe. She finally got into the pool for a little while, but she still went straight back to the car. For the final group pick, the car had to be included in the picture. There was no way she would have sat still for the camera otherwise! Happy 1st birthday Avery!!!! Thanks for inviting us!!!
2 comments:
I love the new picture on your headng. She looks so happy!
-Monica
Hi! I found you through somebody and them through someone else. I sent you a message awhile back on facebook about our 10 year reunion....I went to high school with Trent. I have enjoyed reading your blog!
Post a Comment