This past week at daycare, it was pretty exciting. Not only was it Arkansas Children's Week, it was also her last week in the Snuggle Bunny class. On Monday, she will be moving up to the Busy Bee class. Each day this week was a different theme.
Monday -Pajama Day
Tuesday- Crazy Hair Day
Wednesday- Razorback Day
Thursday- Mismatch Day
Friday - Arkansas Children's Week Picnic Day
Of all the days, Friday was the most exciting. Parents were invited to attend the school picnic. Of course, Trent and I could not miss it. She seemed to have a good time, but Trent and I spent most of the time trying to chase after her. The lunch part was also a little stressful too. It was very windy, and Kennedy's plate of food kept blowing away. She got a little unhappy about this. I ended up feeding her off of my plate. The bottom line is that the overall picnic experience was rather stressful for us. Maybe it will get easier once Kennedy gets a little older. I think that Trent and I were both pretty exhausted once we left. However, Kennedy was happy to see us there! That is all that matters! Other daycare news is that Kennedy is moving to her new class on Monday which is the Busy Bees, but she is going to miss her Snuggle Bunny teachers.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment