
On Sunday, Kennedy and I went to our friend Mary Ella Abide's princess birthday party. The garage was filled with tons of activities and games for the kids to enjoy. Kennedy's favorite game was the duck pond. The goal was to catch the ducks in a net to win a prize. Kennedy could have cared less about the prize. All she wanted was the ducks. She went right up to the kiddie pool and starting playing in the water to fish out the ducks. She got to come home with two of them. There were tons of kids at the party. Another highlight of the party was the birthday cake. Kennedy was so anxious for some cake that she walked up to a table of girls and took something off one of their plates. I tried to stop her, but it was too late. So, I took her inside to get her own piece. A few minutes later while feeding her cake, I noticed something in her mouth. After fishing into her mouth, I pulled out a piece of used chewing gum! I was completely disgusted! I knew that she had taken something off the little girl's plate, but I thought it was cake. One good thing is that at least she didn't swallow it!





No comments:
Post a Comment