Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend in Hot Springs

I have not been very good about updating my blog lately, but I hope to do better. We spent Memorial Day weekend in Hot Springs. Despite all the rain, we did manage to enjoy some nice weather for one day. We took Kennedy out on a boat ride, but she fell asleep in about 5 minutes after leaving the dock. We also went to visit Jim Daddy and Gigi where Kennedy enjoyed spending time in the swimming pool. On the Thursday before Memorial weekend (May 21), Trent and I celebrated 4 years of marriage. However, we did not officially celebrate the occasion until the weekend where we had grandparents to babysit. Kennedy got left at the house with Trent's parents, and we enjoyed an excellent meal at Backporch Grill followed by martinis at Martinis on the Bay. The rain throughout the weekend was pretty miserable, but overall, it was very relaxing. We definitely caught up on some sleep! Another big thing! Kennedy is 14 months old today!

No comments: