On Friday, Kennedy and I drove down to Little Rock for the night. My friend Josh E. was having a surprise 30th birthday party yesterday at Paintball Arkansas in Conway. Trent had to work, but Uncle James decided to come with me. After arriving at the party, I made a quick decision that I was not going to be play paintball. Besides Josh's fiancee Traci, I would be the only girl. Thus, I would have been the easy target. Instead, I decided to sit out and be the party photographer. Everyone seemed to have a great time. I did manage to get hit once with a paintball, but luckily, it just bounced off me and didn't explode. About an hour after the party, Kennedy and I headed back up to Rogers. It was a quick trip down to Little Rock, but we wanted to be there for our friend's big 3-0 birthday. Happy Birthday Josh! Also, check out the birthday boy's battle wounds. This is one good reason why I did not p
lay!





Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment