A glimpse into the lives of Trent, Amanda and Kennedy Ragar.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mother's Day 2009
Today was my second Mother's day, and so far, it has been great. I woke up this morning to Trent and Kennedy smiling down at me with a big surprise. I had a massage scheduled for 10:00 a.m. at Massage Envy, and they gave me two tickets to see the Broadway production of Legally Blonde the Musical at the Walton Arts Center in July. Plus, I got to sleep a little longer than usual since Trent took care of Kennedy this morning. After lunch, we spent a little time outdoors and headed to the Pinnacle Promenade mall for Kennedy to play. We spent a little time at the playground and rode the train and carousel. The day has been wonderful, and Kennedy is finally down for a nap. This year, I have had a great Mother's Day!
Trent and I dated for five years before tying the knot on May 21, 2005. We officially became a family on March 26, 2008 when Kennedy was born. She is the joy of our lives. Trent and I love being parents! Check back often for more blog posts! We will do our best to keep you updated and entertained!
1 comment:
That is so adorable of Kennedy bending over in the back yard! Great shot, love it!!!! I bet you are LOVING the new camera too!
Post a Comment