During art time at daycare, Kennedy created this marvelous masterpiece of art. It is her first creation that involved being stripped down wearing only her diaper to avoid paint from getting on her clothes. She went to town with the orange paint. After reviewing the final product, I could not imagine what she must have looked like once she was done painting. Luckily, her teachers had cleaned her up before mommy or daddy picked her up that day. Anyways, I have named her art masterpiece The Orange Blob.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Is she the next da Vinci or maybe van Gogh? Who knows?
During art time at daycare, Kennedy created this marvelous masterpiece of art. It is her first creation that involved being stripped down wearing only her diaper to avoid paint from getting on her clothes. She went to town with the orange paint. After reviewing the final product, I could not imagine what she must have looked like once she was done painting. Luckily, her teachers had cleaned her up before mommy or daddy picked her up that day. Anyways, I have named her art masterpiece The Orange Blob.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Fantastic! I know these will be worth millions one day . . .
-Monica
I love this post!! I am thinking of getting a little laminating machine for artwork to stick in a notebook...I am sure Kennedy would want to see her masterpiece when she is older!!!
Post a Comment