Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Wonderful news!
My friend Erin Box called today with some exciting news! She had just finished cutting Trent's hair when I got her call. She wanted to tell me herself before Trent could pass on the information. She is PREGNANT!!! I am thrilled for her. Her and her husband Burt have been trying to get pregnant for some time now. They are both wonderful people, and I know that they are looking forward to the arrival of their bundle of joy! Erin is going to make an amazing mother! Currently, she is 15 weeks pregnant, and she is due on July 12! We could be welcoming a Fourth of July baby like his/her mother Erin! Yeah!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
OMG, I thought you were going to announce that YOU are pregnant! I about died!!! Glad to hear it's just your friend!!!
Congrats to Erin and Burt!! That is exciting.
Hi Amanda! What a beautiful baby! I hope things are great in your world! I have a 4 year old and an almost 9 month old! We have a blog too. www.johnjillhope.blogspot.com
Post a Comment