Saturday, January 10, 2009

No More Stubborn Crawler!

Earlier this week, I wrote a blog post about my little stubborn crawler. I guess that I spoke too soon because she is now crawling all over the place. She no longer has to have the keys, cell phone or TV remote for bribery. She just goes everywhere. From the living room, she will crawl to the entry way to play by the stairs. She also crawls to the kitchen, and today, I discovered that she crawled through the bathroom to my bedroom closet. It is officially time to baby proof the house! Currently, we have a few outlet covers scattered throughout the house, but now, it is time to begin working on the cabinets, drawers, doors, etc. Anything paper that includes a magazine, newspaper, articles of importance, she will destroy if she can. She seems to love to destroy paper products. Even though we now constantly have to monitor what she is doing, I love the fact that she is mischievous and enjoys exploring. She keeps us on our toes!

No comments: