Today, my friend Amy came into town. We are college friends, and she married one of my high school friends named Shayne. They now live in Houston, Texas. Shayne had to take care of some business in NWA. So, Amy came along on the trip since she is still on maternity leave. Five weeks ago, she gave birth to a baby boy named Carter. I finally got to meet the little man today at lunch, and I was thrilled. April, Maramarie, and Sarah also joined us for lunch. I only wish that Kennedy could have met baby Carter. However, she was busy at daycare, and I only got a short visit since it was during my lunch break from work.
Carter was completely out numbered with all the girls present, but he didn't seem to mind. He slept the entire time during our visit. I still can't decide whether he looks more like Amy or Shayne. Either way! He is a handsome baby boy! I can't wait to see how much he has grown the next time that I see him! We got some great pictures of all of us during lunch!
baby Carter
Amy & baby Carter
Sarah, Amy & Amanda
April & her daughter Maramarie
Amanda & April
(not the most flattering picture of me)
4 comments:
Cute pics!! Everyone looks great:)
Ah, so wish I could have been there too!! Congrats on your little crawler! Can't wait until our next reunion. PS Love your jacket!
I would have loved to be there, too! Chris and I have to make a trip up there soon to visit everyone and their precious babies!
SO fun that you girls keep up! I miss all of my girl friends in NWA. I wish I were there to go to lunch and have playdates with everyone!
Post a Comment