Sunday, September 7, 2008
Frustrating weekend!!
Well, this past weekend was not very pleasant. On Friday, we woke up to find Kennedy with a horrible cough, but she did not have a fever. So, we sent her on to daycare. About 1:00 p.m., we got a call that she did have a small fever of 99.7 degrees, but it was not enough to send her home. I decided to go ahead a schedule a doctor's appointment for that afternoon because I knew that she wasn't the usual happy baby that I know. Once we got to her appointment at 4:00 p.m., her fever was 102.7 degrees. I was so upset, and I knew that Kennedy was miserable. Dr. Graber was awesome with her though. They had to draw some blood, and she got a shot of antibiotics. We also had to go to Northwest Hospital to get some chest and lung x-rays to make sure nothing else was wrong with her. Around 8:00 p.m. on Friday, Dr. Anderson called to say that her chest and lungs looked find, but her blood cell count was a little off. I can't remember if they said red blood cells or white blood cells, but it is a sign that she was sick. Dr. Anderson called in a prescription for us. She is doing much better now, and her fever is gone. I will be ready once she is 100% better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment