Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No more spare tire!!

My spare tire is now back where it belongs which is under the car. I am no longer embarrassed to drive around town except that I spent $347 at Firestone. In addition to buying a new tire, they seemed to think that my brake fluid needed to be flushed out because it was contaminated and that my tires needed to be rotated and realigned. I would like to think they are all honest people working there, or they just saw a sucker coming. Trent really needs to get home because I don't like dealing with this kind of stuff.

2 comments:

Chris, Whitney, and Leighton said...

Oh my gosh, sounds like you have had a frustrating couple of days. I wish I was closer so that I could help out. :( Are you feeling better? How is Kennedy feeling?

Some fabulous and trendy Mama gave Leighton that awesome blanket, but I can't remember her name. :)

Christy said...

Is this blog new?! I'm so excited you have one. I've missed you at the meetings, maybe I'll make it to one some day.