Tuesday, October 14, 2008
BAD WEEK UPDATE:
Well, Trent is now the unlucky one this week. If anyone has read my previous blogs about my tire trouble, you will understand our family frustration. On Monday, Trent got a flat tire. The tire was flat on the ground. He got stuck at the Lowell post office for over an hour waiting on OnStar roadside assistance to show up. He knows how to change a tire, but he did not want to get dirty and sweaty. He says that if we are paying for the service then we might as well use it. Unfortunatley, the man who came to help was so old that Trent ended up having to help him. The old man could not lift the tire by himself. Luckily, Trent's tire could be fixed, and he did not have to buy a new one. Since today is only Tuesday, maybe his week will get better, but last week, it kept getting worse for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hm...I am thinking you guys should stay away from my craft fair booth until your luck improves!!! :)
Is Kennedy having a better week?
Hey Amanda! It's Amy (Duncan) Horn (I was a tri-delt pledged in 2000). I found your blog through other friends. My husband and I also live in Rogers and we have a 13 month old. I just started blogging a couple of weeks ago. Ours is jaahorn.blogspot.com. Your Kennedy is precious!
Post a Comment