While at Target this week while doing some competitive shopping for work, I ran across the perfect Christmas gift for Kennedy. I am thrilled! She is getting the Elmo Live doll. Supposedly,
this is the must have toy of the season, and it has been featured on the news. Some retailers are only allowing customers to purchase two. They are already sold out on Wal-Mart.com, and the prices are starting to rise quickly on the Internet. They are predicting it will not be available at Thanksgiving. So, I just had to get it for Kennedy. Yes, I am going to be that mother who stands in long lines to get the must have item for their kids. My mother did the same for me. She got up at the crack of dawn when I was young just to get me a Cabbage Patch Kid. Evidently for her, it was an insane mad house with pushing and shoving, and she got me one to make me happy. Since I happened to find Elmo Live this week, I decided to buy it. I may not be able to get it later when it is closer to Christmas. The recommended age for the toy is 18 months, but I think that it will be all right if she is supervised. You can click here to see a demo of the Elmo Live doll online.The toy does the cutest things, and Trent loved it. He even has an employee who is buying them up to try to sell them on eBay at a higher price after Thanksgiving. Now, I would not go that far. What if he does not sell them all? Even though they are adorable, I would not want to get stuck with a bunch of them. Anyways! We have purchased Kennedy's first Christmas gift. I just hope that her daddy does not try to give it to her early. He is such a softy!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment