were announced. I think that Kennedy would have won hands down. She was, by far, dressed in the cutest costume , but I am partial since she is my baby. For Kennedy's first Halloween, she is a bunny. Her class at daycare are the snuggle bunnies. So, I thought that it would be clever that she be a bunny for Halloween. She even has her own carrot rattle. Kennedy had a great time with the neighborhood kids. She seems to be amazed by them. Cade and Taylor even posed for a picture with her in their costumes. We are looking forward to Halloween on Friday. Kennedy is going to daycare on Friday morning dressed in her costume. I am taking off work at noon and will pick her up once I get off. Mimi is also coming into town. We are taking her trick or treating to a few of our neighbor's homes. Even her daddy might dress up this year. We will see if he does. It should be lots of fun! Sunday, October 26, 2008
Neighborhood Fall Festival
were announced. I think that Kennedy would have won hands down. She was, by far, dressed in the cutest costume , but I am partial since she is my baby. For Kennedy's first Halloween, she is a bunny. Her class at daycare are the snuggle bunnies. So, I thought that it would be clever that she be a bunny for Halloween. She even has her own carrot rattle. Kennedy had a great time with the neighborhood kids. She seems to be amazed by them. Cade and Taylor even posed for a picture with her in their costumes. We are looking forward to Halloween on Friday. Kennedy is going to daycare on Friday morning dressed in her costume. I am taking off work at noon and will pick her up once I get off. Mimi is also coming into town. We are taking her trick or treating to a few of our neighbor's homes. Even her daddy might dress up this year. We will see if he does. It should be lots of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That is one cute little bunny!
She is such a cutie! I stumbled across your blog, hope to see you guys soon! -Brooke Steeneck
Post a Comment