A glimpse into the lives of Trent, Amanda and Kennedy Ragar.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Mmmmm Tasty...
Kennedy loves her pediped shoes so much that she even likes the taste of them. This is a new thing that she started doing today.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cute pic! I wish we could always be that flexible and easily entertained, right? I really enjoy your blog and hearing what's going on in your lives. -Monica
Trent and I dated for five years before tying the knot on May 21, 2005. We officially became a family on March 26, 2008 when Kennedy was born. She is the joy of our lives. Trent and I love being parents! Check back often for more blog posts! We will do our best to keep you updated and entertained!
1 comment:
Cute pic! I wish we could always be that flexible and easily entertained, right? I really enjoy your blog and hearing what's going on in your lives.
-Monica
Post a Comment