We woke up Christmas morning with Kennedy in an exceptional good mood. She was eager to begin opening her gifts. She got lots of new toys and clothes. Trent and Uncle James were excited as well because Santa Mimi brought them both a Wii and the Wii Fit. We may be having a Wii party soon at our house! For Kennedy, she seemed to love the wrapping paper more than the presents, and she played hard all morning long. After opening presents, our cousin Bill and I helped my mom in the kitchen to prepare for our Christmas brunch. The brunch was a success, and I ate entirely too much food. For the afternoon, Trent and I are planning on going to a movie while Mimi and Uncle James watch Kennedy for a couple of hours. Then, we will be heading back to Hot Springs to open gifts with Trent's parents and brother. Also, Kennedy has a doctor's appointment on Friday at 9:00 a.m. We would never make the appointment on time if we spent the night in Little Rock. Trent and I are not morning people unlike our little Kennedy! After her appointment, we are planning on going to Warren for the day to visit Trent's grandparents.








No comments:
Post a Comment