Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kennedy hits the road in her hot rod!

While mommy and daddy were at work today, Mimi let Kennedy get out and enjoy the nice day for a little while in her new red car that she got for Christmas! She bundled up some because it was windy, but she enjoyed going for a ride. Kirby even got a little curious about the car and came up for a few sniffs. Nice days are hard to come by in the middle of winter. This Spring, she is really going to have lots of fun with her new toys.




4 comments:

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

I haven't checked in in a while--you have had an eventful couple of weeks! Bless that little heart! I am glad that she seems to be feeling better, though, and it looks like she didn't miss a beat at Christmas! =)

Brycen said...

Amanda,
I found your blog today! Kennedy is very very cute. It was good to see you at the basketball game. GO HOGS!
Christy Frits Norwood

Morgan said...

Cute pics!! I hope she is feeling better!

The Rutledge's said...

I love her new ride! She looks great in red! Hope she still fits in it when football season gets here. She will be the envy of all toddlers!