Saturday, December 20, 2008
No pictures from this gigantic mess!!!
Today, we had a lovely surprise from Kennedy after we enjoyed a sensational meal at Mama Dean's Soul Food restaurant in Fayetteville. Uncle Tony joined Trent and I for lunch. The restaurant just recently reopened after it had been closed for not paying their sales tax. We are happy to have them back in business! As we were preparing to leave, Trent noticed that Kennedy's jeans were extremely wet. They were not just wet; we had a disaster on our hands and all over her. She had the biggest blow out known to man. Every article of clothing on the poor girl was covered in poo. Her legs, sides, arms and bottom were a big mess. We still don't know how this gigantic mess occurred. Of course, there was not a changing table in the bathroom. So Uncle Tony's car became the only option. After two cases of wipes, Tony gagging in the parking lot, and a completely naked baby in the 35 degree cold weather, we finally got her body cleaned up somewhat. Thankfully, I remembered to pack a spare outfit. We immediately went straight home for the bath tub. After today, Uncle Tony may reconsider the next time we ask him to babysit. Also, I hope that he remembered to take the dirty diaper out of his car that we left with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Stories like this make me laugh so hard. But, now I'm thinking, "uh oh, this could be me soon!"
Post a Comment