Friday, December 19, 2008

A little Christmas break...

For the next 9 days, I get to spend every day with my little peanut with no work involved with the exception of a little SLS stuff that Trent will have me complete before year end. Kennedy, Trent and I are ready for some fun together. We are thrilled about Kennedy's first Christmas, and we love to see her face light up with excitement!

To start of the break, I am leaving work today at noon. This afternoon, Kennedy has a Christmas party and program at daycare. I am so excited about the big festivities. Trent and I are ready to attend. He has the video camera charging right now. Evidently, she is making her theatrical debut as an elf. In addition, Kennedy's Gigi and Jim Daddy are coming into town today. They should arrive by noon or so, and we are planning on doing a little Christmas shopping before the party. Kennedy wants me to pick up a gift for her teachers as a thank you for taking care of her. She wants to wish them a merry Christmas! Pictures of the party and program will be coming soon!

No comments: