Trent and I went to Marco Island, Florida this past week to the Scotts franchise meeting. We had to leave Kennedy at home, but she was well taken care of by her grandparents. She split her time between Hot Springs and Little Rock in the cold weather while we enjoyed the warm sun in southern Florida. We had a wonderful time basking in the sun! From our hotel, we enjoyed watching the beautiful sunset each night, and the beach is covered in shells. I enjoyed walking along the beach looking for shells, starfish, and sand dollars. It was quite different laying out by the pool while listening to Christmas music. We only had one unlucky episode that happened to me on the trip. While leaning over to wash off sand from a shell, my cell phone, watch and earrings fell out of my bag into the ocean. I saved my phone and watch, but I lost my earrings. One great thing is that the phone still works. It took a couple of days for the phone to dry out for all the functions to work properly, but I am so relieved. Here are a few pictures from our trip!






No comments:
Post a Comment