Thursday, November 13, 2008
Catch of the day!!!
Earlier this week, I came home from lunch. As I got out of the car in the garage, a furry little creature flew by right in front of me. I realized that I had just seen a mouse. Immediately, I called Trent, but he always gives me a hard time saying that I don't know what I am talking about. This evening, I bought some glue traps at Wal-Mart. Some may think that it is inhumane to use glue traps because the animal dies a slow death, but I really just wanted to get it out of my garage dead or alive. Also, I knew that Trent wouldn't help me. So, I had to take matters into my own hands. I have a special bait that I like to use on my traps, and it has seemed to work every time in the past. We really don't see too many mice running around our garage, but we had a big problem with it at our old house. The mice would find their way to our garage by the surrounding fields. With my special bait in place, I placed two traps in the garage before dinner. After about two hours, I decided to check on them. Sure enough! One of the traps had completely disappeared. The furry creature had taken the bait! After peering around every corner of my garage, I finally found him. My special bait always works. For those of you now wondering about the special bait, I guess that I will let you in on my little secret. It is a few pieces of Iams mini chunk dog food placed in the center of the trap. The mice love it, and it catches them every time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Gross!!!!!!!! I can't believe you posted a dead mouse..only you:)
You crack me up!!
Okay, I can't believe you posted that pic....yuck!!
Hmmmm.... my Schnauzer, Bridget, eats your special bait everyday! I guess if we ever have another mouse in our garage, I'll have plenty of bait! Glad to know you're such the exterminator.
Post a Comment