Kennedy has officially graduated from her infant bath tub! She should
have been out of it some time ago, but I couldn't decide on the exact transitions baby bath tub before she moves up to the grown up tub. I chose the inflatable cushion tub at One Step Ahead. It is great, and Kennedy now loves her bath time even more. There is now room for her and all her toys. 





1 comment:
I love it!! She looks so cute. Now that L has been sitting up on her own for a while she is about ready to move out of her infant tub. Our tub has a hook that I can either put her on her back at an incline or lay it flat with her sitting upright. She loves being upright, but I can't get all her parts clean when she is sitting on them. :( So long story short, I am debating what to do right. YOu will have to help me at Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment