Sunday, November 16, 2008

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Kennedy and I were busy this afternoon decorating one of the Christmas trees in our house. We have one in the dining room and a second in the living room. The second tree we will be setting up and decorating later in the week. This year, I have invested in some shatterproof ornaments to put along the bottom of the tree. She is not crawling yet, but we think she will be very soon. We wanted to play it safe and eliminate the glass ornaments from the bottom of the tree. Trent took a quick picture to capture the moment of us busy decorating. I will post more pictures once the trees are completely decorated along with our beautiful Christmas light display on the exterior of our house. This is the first of many pictures that will be taken this holiday season to celebrate Kennedy's first Christmas!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Ha did you decorate with her in the Carrier!!

Alison said...

You put me to shame! I was just telling Scott we need to get ours up next weekend or else it will never happen!!