Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kennedy Health Update:

This morning, Kennedy went to the doctor to get her first flu shot dosage. She has to go back in one month to get her second dosage. She was definitely not happy about it, and she was screaming like crazy until I plugged her up with her pacifier. This soothed her, and she forgot all about the shot. While we were there, the doctor checked her out because we have had this ongoing running nose now for 2 months that has started turning into a cold. I've had concerns about it all week because she is not drinking much formula in the evenings, and she is acting like she is not feeling well. However, she did not ever have a fever. I wanted to make sure that we knock out this illness quickly if she had one coming on. I was right! Kennedy has a sinus infection that we will now be treating with a prescription for the next ten days. I will be happy when she is all better because she will no longer scream and cry when I wipe her little nose. Also at our visit, we now have some new weight and height updates. She weighs 19 lbs., and she is 27 inches long.

No comments: