Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Update for James

James now has a white blood cell count of 114,000. We are thrilled. He had to be hooked up to the leukapheresis machine again today for six hours, and he will be hooked up again tomorrow as well. The swelling in his leg is getter much better. We are hoping that he gets moved into a regular hospital room on Wednesday. He is ready to be out if the ICU. Once in the new room or maybe sooner, he will begin rehab for his leg. Thanks to everyone for continuing to keep James and our family in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

The Kuhlmans said...

I can't imagine how trying this is for your family. We're praying for James. It's good that you can help him through this, and we appreciate the updates.

-Monica

Anonymous said...

James,
It was great talking with you today. Shay and I are keeping you in our prayers every day. I am hopefully going to come see you tomorrow when you get to move to your new room. Give me a call if you need anything.
Tim