Tonight was a first for Kennedy during dinner. She kept trying to take my spoon as I was feeding her Spaghetti O's. My solution was to give her a spoon of her own. While she did not manage to feed herself, she did figure out that it was suppose to go in her mouth. It is a start to one day feeding herself!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Trying out the Spoon
Tonight was a first for Kennedy during dinner. She kept trying to take my spoon as I was feeding her Spaghetti O's. My solution was to give her a spoon of her own. While she did not manage to feed herself, she did figure out that it was suppose to go in her mouth. It is a start to one day feeding herself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
She is getting so big, and so cute!!! Congratulations on the new move to a spoon! All the best,
Michelle
Happy First Birthday Kennedy!!
I gave you an award on my blog!
Post a Comment