James told all of us last Friday at the hospital that once he gets better he was heading to Vegas. For the past five years, he has gone to Vegas about four times per year. I am probably exaggerating this number, but I know that he seems to be going all the time. Anyways, I found some pictures on my home computer of one of his past trips with friends. All the guys better get ready to go once he is better. You can't keep James away from Sin City! 




Monday, February 23, 2009
Good News This Evening!
We finally heard about the white blood cell count for James. It is down in the 400,000 range! This is great news. We are so happy that it lowered although his red blood cell count lowered as well. With the red blood cells lowering, he will be getting another blood transfusion this evening. He now has the central IV line, but he did not get hooked up to the machine this evening. It is probably because they never found the part, but we don't know this for sure. We also have not heard the outcome of the MRI. Up until this point, he has not been able to control his own pain medicine, but now he has his pain medicine button. He counts every minute that goes by until he can push the button again. Today must have worn him out because he was sleeping like a baby and snoring away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Oh Amanda, I just now am reading about James and I am so sorry I didn't know sooner! We will be praying for a speedy recovery!
Please let me know if there is ANYTHING we can do!
Thank you so much for updating us on James. I will make sure to check the blog constantly.
Tim Rafferty works with James and we have all developed a great friendship over the years. We will be getting up there to see James as soon as possible. Please let him know that Tim and Shay are thinking of him and keeping him in our prayers.
Shay Paulson
My thoughts and prayers are with you, James.
~ Gocio
James and I have mutual friends and I have been praying for him and your family. Thank you for keeping us updated. I love the music and the pics. of the boys!
Leanne Deweese
Post a Comment