Hey Amanda, this is Chris Rinehart. I taught you for a semester at ABSS when you were in 8th grade. I was reading your blog to see how James was doing. Please tell James I said hello and I'm thinking of him and praying for him.
Hey Amanda, I just saw someone's comment and looked at your blog. I didn't know you had one. I will be praying for your brother! I am so sorry. I know that is so scary. Take care! And your daughter is beautiful!
Trent and I dated for five years before tying the knot on May 21, 2005. We officially became a family on March 26, 2008 when Kennedy was born. She is the joy of our lives. Trent and I love being parents! Check back often for more blog posts! We will do our best to keep you updated and entertained!
4 comments:
Yah!!! I'm glad they are going down!!
Hey Amanda, this is Chris Rinehart. I taught you for a semester at ABSS when you were in
8th grade. I was reading your blog to see how James was doing. Please tell James I said hello and I'm thinking of him and praying for him.
Hey Amanda, I just saw someone's comment and looked at your blog. I didn't know you had one. I will be praying for your brother! I am so sorry. I know that is so scary. Take care! And your daughter is beautiful!
Praying and thinking about you every day. Can't wait for the Vegas trip!!!
Post a Comment