Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Morning Update

James got a good night sleep last night, and he was able to eat a little food. However, he is ready for his next Insure strawberry shake. We have not received an update on his white blood cell count. The doctor is concerned about his left leg being swollen. They are scheduling an MRI today because they are worried there may be some blockage. They are waiting to hook him back up to the dialysis machine until they know further about his leg.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for James. I'm a friend of his, but I'm currently living is Washington state. Anyway, thank you for updating his progress...I wish I could be there to visit. Please let him know that my wife and I are thinking of him and praying for him. If there is anything I can do let me know, your brother should have my number. Take care.

Sincerely,
Tom Watson

Anonymous said...

We all REALLY miss James at work. Everyone is rooting for him -- Someone even said they were already planning his "welcome back" party :) haha! We can't wait til he is back making us all laugh!

We miss you, Vegas! ;)
See you soon...


<3
Lindsay Carter

Rainer Sabin said...

It's hard to fathom what James is going through right now. All I know is that I am pulling for him. And so are countless others who consider him an outstanding person and a great friend. Thanks to your blog and the efforts of some fraternity brothers, I have been able to follow his progress. I live in Norfolk, Va. And while I am 1,000 miles away, I can tell that everyone is rallying around him. If there is anything I can do to help, I will avail myself at the first opportunity. We all wish him the best.

Take care,
Rainer Sabin