Kennedy had a Valentines Day party at daycare. Parents were invited to attend, and Mimi and I were eager to attend with our cameras in hand. Upon arriving, we found Kennedy sound asleep after all the kids had just arrived back from their daily walk. She woke up and was excited to see us. She showed us where all the cool toys were located within her classroom. She especially loves this one lawnmower looking walking toy. She races behind it pushing it across the room. I am amazed at how fast she can move with that thing! At home, she has a similar walker toy that is a lion that her Uncle James gave her for Christmas.We participated with her in making a craft which was a Valentine that she painted. She painted it more with her feet than her hands, but she seemed to enjoy herself. We will definitely be saving her Valentine for her baby book, but I took a picture of it for all to see. After painting, we had snack time which consisted of meat, cheese, crackers and juice. I guess that I have failed to mention in other blogs that we have pretty much moved completely away from baby food. It happen almost over night. One day she just decided to refuse baby food, and she is now eating only table food. We are still giving her formula, but table food is all that she wants. She is a great eater, but she is the most crazy about her cheerios! I don't know what I am going to do with all of the leftover baby food in our kitchen cabinet. Anyways! We all had a great time at her Valentines day party at daycare! 
























1 comment:
She's too cute! Glad to hear she's got a healthy and adventurous appetite. It looks like a fun Valentine's party.
-Monica
Post a Comment