Monday, February 23, 2009
Song Playlist Change for James
Not everyone has probably enjoyed listening to my blog playlist while reading updates about James. In fact, you may have hit your mute button. So, I decided to update my song playlist with my brother's favorite musical artist. He is the biggest Jimmy Buffet fan ever! Some of you may have gone to one of the many concerts with him. A couple of weeks ago, he was talking about a concert he was planning on going to in April. Let's all hope that he will not miss this concert! Until then, turn up your speakers and enjoy some Jimmy Buffet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Amanda,
Thank you for posting these updates on James. Tell him to hang in there and be strong. And if the Buffett music helps, play it LOUD! Nothing like a little Parrothead support.
Gary and I have your whole family in our thoughts. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.
Love, Coleen
Amanda,
The Illinois Bargers are also keeping James and your family in our thoughts & prayers. I'll play some Buffett tonight on my drive home for James. Thanks for updating the blog so we can all stay up to speed on what's going on. We miss you guys and are thinking of you.
Jon & Kat Barger (Sofia & Dominik too)
Amanda,
I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. We are thinking and praying for him and your family.
Amanda (Johnson) Bass
Post a Comment