Monday, February 23, 2009
Kennedy's New Discovery
Today was a busy and tiring day! With Trent being out of town in Columbus, OH getting a new company service truck, it was just me and Kennedy. We got home really late on Sunday night from Little Rock. It was way past Kennedy's bedtime, but she was not tired. I finally got her down around 11:30 p.m. Next weekend, we are going to get back from Little Rock a lot earlier. This morning did not get off to a great start. Our dog, Kirby, escaped out of the house and ran down the street. My neighbor, Ashley, managed to help me get him back home after he had already rolled in another dog's poop. Lovely! However, I was running late. So, I just threw him into his kennel to deal with him later. I got Kennedy to daycare, but she was a little late. Since Trent was out of town, it was just me at his office. It was hectic around there since this is the busiest time of the year, but we managed without him. Kennedy and I got home this evening, and I knew that it was time to deal with Kirby. After feeding Kennedy, I got both her and Kirby in the bathroom. As I was giving the dog a bath, she discovered the toilet paper holder. Without me noticing, she managed to get all of the toilet paper off the roll and all over the bathroom floor. I guess this is the next item to be baby proofed. She thought it was so much fun. She is always getting into something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment